Saturday, April 14, 2007

INTRODUCTION

I have created this blog to promote motorcycle trials in southwest Missouri. My name is John Hensley. I'm located 6 miles southeast of Bolivar Mo. also 25 miles north of Springfield Mo. I have access to 2000 acres of riding area while 70% of this land is open the Pomme de Terre River and a couple other creeks run through it making it very suitable for trials. Myself and 2 of my sons Lonnie (28) and Homer (13) ride here regularly Saturdays, some Sunday afternoons and during the week when opportunity arises. We have a couple of riders who ride quite often and another that rides occasionally.
I have been spending a lot of time lately with the chain saw making sections In the last 3 years we have created around 200 sections ranging from novice to expert.
Since there are no trials clubs in our area my intent in forming this blog is to gain 2-6 more riders to share this area with on a somewhat regular or intermittent basis, I'm not looking for help as far as clearing sections (if you want to pitch in that's ok ) just some one to ride with and have fun.
I am hoping to reach out to other riders in the area and prospective new riders. also anyone vacationing or passing thru. In the near future I intend to post some pictures and possibly some videos of some of our favorite sections.
If anyone has trials interest you can email me at hensleydairy@yahoo.com or click on the comments icon below.

No comments: